Biyernes, Setyembre 27, 2013

FAREWELL

I remember my high school life it is so unforgettable, in my first day of school in F.P.T.M.N.H.S,I met my first classmates and my adviser as a first year high school student. As I enter my 1-c humility classroom, I'm so nervous and I don’t know where I will seat I chose to seat in the back and start the first subject. I introduced myself and during break time I talked to my new friends. In my second year I learned to drink, cut my classes as long as I want and during my third year I will chose to be a Sakristan in the Ina Ng Laging Saklolo I'm so happy to serve God. Did I mention that during my second year I play a badminton competition all national school in Tagaytay. I was a second runner-up. From second year to fourth year high school I'm a badminton varsity player in F.P.T.M.N.H.S every year we have a competition. Fourth year high school my coach chose me to play in the provincial I'm so happy because my coach trusted me to play in the provincial competition, half of the year in my fourth year I'm always in training, I'm excused to all my subjects and the time of graduation my classmate sing the graduation song all of them were crying when i saw my classmates crying I cred also because i remember all the happiness in my four years and after graduation ceremony my adviser cried to.

1 komento: