Sabado, Setyembre 7, 2013

"MARING"

Last August 19, 20, 21, and 22 our class has been suspended because of the Typhoon ‘’Maring’’.
With rain volume of 600 millimeters in 24 hours, it sure is devastating most especially for the places affected by the typhoon and habagat. Lives lost and properties ruined caused by this calamity. Even after the typhoon had passed, most part of luzon is still displaced. I, myself experienced the flood and was stuck in my dormitory for days, even if i want to go home in tagaytay, my parents insisted that i should just stay there instead of going home. I watched the news and all that had happened it sure is one of the most devastating events of our lives, but we are Pilipinos, we are stronger than we thought, we will keep standing after the fall. This is because we believe in God, despite the wrong doings, we still pray and we still believe. FAITH and HOPE in our GOD.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento